Résistance Bain Thérapiste Shampoo 250 ml
- Unit Price
Résistance - Bain Thérapiste Shampoo 250 ml
Repairing shampoo for weak, over-processed and damaged hair.
The Bain Thérapiste is our protein shampoo designed to repair damaged hair. It is a specialized shampoo for damaged hair with a jellified texture that reduces friction during hair washing. This shampoo for damaged hair contains 6 amino acids for hair, each attaches itself to damaged areas to compensate for the loss of mass in order to repair damaged hair. Packed with amino acids for hair, this shampoo for damaged hair rebuilds and restores hair, protecting weak hair from future damage.
- SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis.
- 6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass.
- 1 Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness.
- Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber.
How to use
1. Apply a quarter-size amount of our protein shampoo to wet hair starting at lengths and ends.
2. After foam is formed, spread the product to roots.
3. Rinse this shampoo for damaged hair completely out of hair, avoiding too much friction.
4. When finished, pair with Ciment Anti Usure to further repair damaged hair.
Aqua / Water • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Coco-Betaine • Glycerin • Glycol Distearate • Amodimethicone • Sodium Chloride • Imethicone • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate• Polyquaternium-6 • Peg-150 Distearate • Salicylic Acid • Linalool •2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Carbomer • Trideceth-6 • Citronellol• Glycine • Arginine • Proline • Tyrosine •Glutamic Acid • Geraniol • Serine •Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Cetrimonium Chloride • Benzyl Alcohol • Safflower Glucoside • Isoeugenol • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Citric Acid • Sodium Hydroxide • Parfum / Fragrance