Résistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo
- Unit Price
Résistance - Bain Extentioniste Shampoo
Length strengthening shampoo for slow growing, damaged length
Bain Extentioniste is a hair strengthening shampoo and a hair strengthening treatment that boosts strong hair growth starting at the roots. Bain Extentioniste is a shampoo to help hair grow not only in length but in strength with Creatine, an amino acid that reinforces the internal structure of the hair fiber. Weak hair and breakage-prone strands are strengthened with this hair strengthening treatment. The internal structure of hair is rebuilt and sealed to provide greater protection throughout its growth. Growing hair out has never been easier with our shampoo for long hair growth, Bain Extentioniste.
- Creatine: an amino acid that penetrates deep to reinforce the internal structure of the hair fiber
- Ceramide: provide surface recovery, assuring beautiful hair fiber as they smooth and soften
- Taurine: an amino acid with a protective effect on the hair fiber to help ensure visibly healthy and stimulated scalp environment
1. Apply a quarter-size amount of our hair strengthening shampoo to wet hair.
2. Massage and Lather the hair strengthening treatment through hair.
3. Rinse the shampoo completely out of hair, avoiding too much friction.
4. When finished, pair with Fondant Extentioniste to help grow hair out.
AQUA / WATER ● SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE ● COCO-BETAINE ● TAURINE ● COCAMIDE MIPA ● SODIUM CHLORIDE ● AMODIMETHICONE ● LAURETH-5 CARBOXYLIC ACID ● PPG-5-CETETH-20 ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● SODIUM HYDROXIDE ● CITRIC ACID ● POLYQUATERNIUM-10 ● PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ● SALICYLIC ACID ● AMYL CINNAMAL ● HEXYL CINNAMAL ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● LINALOOL ● HYDROXYCITRONELLAL ● CITRONELLOL ● LIMONENE ● CREATINE ● 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ● BENZYL CINNAMATE ● SODIUM ACETATE ● ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE.