Nendo Definer Matte Clay 75 ml
- Unit Price
Nendo Definer - Matte Clay
Inspired by the art of Japanese minimalism, Nendo Definer is a clay that defines strands, provides manageable hold and texture while leaving hair with a matte finish silky. Use the pomade to give your hairstyle a rebellious and unexpected look or pat on the strands for a smooth and controlled finish. Ideal for textured and unruly hairstyles.
- The best product to create a rebellious look or a smooth and controlled finish.
- Defines strands, adds practical hold and boosts texture.
- Leaves hair with a matte, silky finish.
How to use
1. Apply to dry or damp, towel-dried hair for textured, unruly style.
2. Mix with other products in this range, or layer them, to create unique textures and results.
Aqua / water ● cera alba / beeswax ● bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2 ● va/crotonates/vinyl neodecanoate copolymer ● tribehenin ● cetearyl alcohol ● paraffinum liquidum / mineral oil ● ceteareth-33 ● peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil ● propylene glycol ● vp/va copolymer ● kaolin ● caprylic/capric triglyceride ● phenoxyethanol ● parfum / fragrance ● aminomethyl propanol ● sorbic acid ● sodium benzoate ● talc ● ethylhexylglycerin ● mica ● ci 77499 / iron oxides limonene ● benzophenone-4 ● ci 77891 / titanium dioxide benzyl benzoate ● alpha-isomethyl ionone ● linalool hexyl cinnamal ● citral ● benzyl alcohol ● citronellol tocopherol.