Chroma Absolu Soin Acide Chroma Gloss
- Unit Price
C Resurfacing high-shine rinse hair treatment for damaged or colored hair
Soin Acide Chroma Gloss is a resurfacing high shine rinse treatment for damaged hair or color-treated hair. This hero product has a fluid transparent texture that transforms into a white cream when activated under water. Its formula deeply penetrates the hair and increases the strength of hair fibers up to 96%** and increases hydration by 94%*. With 0.7% of Lactic Acid, the hydrating hair treatment seals open cuticles and transforms the hair fibers for less color induced frizz, reduces porosity, intensifies softness and increases shine by 70%*. Its lightweight formula transforms hair to become healthy, light and bouncy. Fiber is so healthy that 88% of color intensity is preserved after 6 weeks***.
- Hair is 94% more hydrated* and instantly softer
- Hair is 96% stronger**, with reduced porosity to help retain color for longer
- 88% of color intensity is preserved***
- Color is sublimated, with 70% more brilliant shine*
** INSTRUMENTAL TEST: SOIN ACIDE + LEAVE-IN
***INSTRUMENTAL TEST: BAIN + SOIN ACIDEHow to use
** INSTRUMENTAL TEST: SOIN ACIDE CHROMA GLOSS + SERUM CHROMA THERMIQUE
*** INSTRUMENTAL TEST: BAIN RICHE CHROMA RESPECT + SOIN ACIDE CHROMA GLOSS
After just 6 weeks of using Soin Acide Chroma Gloss:
How to use
1. Apply to mid-lengths and ends on shampooed and towel-dried hair until saturated.
2. Apply 1 dose on fine hair, or two 2 doses on thick or long hair.
3. Massage on the lengths for 1-2 minutes until the liquid texture transforms into a white cream, then rinse thoroughly.
4. Avoid irritated skin or eye areas.
AQUA / WATER / EAU ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ● AMODIMETHICONE ● CETYL ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● HC BLUE NO. 2 ● CITRIC ACID ● SODIUM HYDROXIDE ● C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ● ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ● BENZOIC ACID ● TRIDECETH-6 ● GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ● CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ● HC BLUE NO. 15 ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT ● TARTARIC ACID ● LACTIC ACID ● FUMARIC ACID